Monday, June 9, 2014

Selected Resources for Latino Children's and YA Books

I compiled the information below for a guest lecture I'm doing in a YA literature and resources class. This is obviously not an all-inclusive list of resources. I listed some of the articles / news stories that have come out recently that seem to have fueled the momentum in the movement for greater diversity in books for children and young adults. The great thing? There's so much discussion of the topic taking place online these days that it's almost hard to keep up!

Articles / Blogs / Websites

Publishers

Awards

Conferences

Statistics

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    You can find more resources on the Diversity Resource page of my blog.
    http://campbele.wordpress.com/diversity-resources/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also follow Latinas 4 Latino Literature. Thank you for the great list, Celia!. I'm recommending it to all the librarians I know.

    ReplyDelete