Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Update

I am no longer updating this blog. It took a while for me to admit that to myself, but there it is. Since I started this a few years ago a number of other awesome blogs and online resources have been created. I added a few to the list of links on the right side of the page. I'm working on a Website where I will continue to write about Latinos in kid lit in addition to other topics dear to my heart including my own writing process, zine news, kid lit in general, and more. Will post the link here when it's ready.

I'll be at the 20th anniversary celebration of the Pura Belpré Award at this summer's ALA conference in Orlando (details below). Everyone is invited to join the celebration so please come out if you're in the area. It's going to be great! Thanks for following this blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment